Small Business and Individual Tax Services
At Daniel P. Vigilante, CPA, we offer the professional tax preparation services you need to assure proper completion and filing of all federal, state and local taxes, all at affordable rates. Our tax accountant professionals understand the new changes included in the Tax Law of 2017 to help us to minimize all of your tax liabilities. If deemed necessary, we will create and apply a tax compliance system to monitor your activity and prevent any penalties or interest due to filing too late. We offer full tax services to clients throughout New Jersey, including:
- Tax prep in NJ
- IRS Problems
- IRS Back Taxes
- NJ and other state Back Taxes
- IRS Problem Resolution and E-file
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Personal, Corporate, Estate, Trust, Non Profit and Partnership Returns prepared
Full Tax Services
- Individual Taxes
- IRS And State/Local Representation
- Estate, Gift And Trust Tax Return Preparation
Our team of tax accountants in NJ specialize in fast, painless individual tax services and make sure they are complete to maximize your deductions. We can help with all of your tax preparation and planning needs to eliminate any surprises and keep your tax responsibilities as low as possible. We also file your state and federal returns electronically to get refunds faster.
Our tax and accounting professionals in New Jersey understand the tax laws and know the right way to prepare your tax return. In addition, we provide representation with the IRS, as well as state and local tax and estate authorities. We are also capable of negotiating an offer in compromise when the need arises. These are available for both individual and small business tax services.
We provide full tax services to NJ residents and businesses in the form of federal and state trust, estate and gift tax returns. We strive to protect those who inherit from their loved ones from unnecessary emotional stress often created by estate taxes. We can also provide advice regarding your estate planning, including gifting strategies and business succession plans.
Specialized Business Tax Services
Setting Up Your Business Correctly
LLC, s-corporation, c-corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship? Setting up your business the wrong way can cost you thousands of dollars. Setting up your business the right way can save you thousands of dollars. We offer a free consultation on the pros and cons of each and help you determine the best business set-up for you.
- We can then help you incorporate your business or establish your LLC.
We will help organize and collect your tax information and file your back tax returns
- We will then negotiate with the IRS to help settle the balances due
- Tax planning starts with us understanding your long-and-short-term business goals and then mapping out a tax strategy out for you.
- Tax saving can come in many different formats such as just coordinating your life events to happen in the same year or scheduling out tax deductible expenditures.
- We can look at high level tax planning and strategize to ensure you are benefitting from all of the deduction for which your business qualifies. Don’t leave money on the table!!